Funded by the Government of Canada and the Province of New Brunswick through the Canada-New Brunswick Labour Market Agreements.
This section of the website is a resource centre for employment counsellors with the Department of Post Secondary Education, Training and Labour, case managers with the Department of Social Development, guidance counsellors with the Department of Education and Early Childhood Development and coordinators of the Work Room Career Resource Centres.
The resources you will have access to include;
- Access to all PACE e-learning modules and workbooks
- Online Job Search Tips workshops developed exclusively for the Department of Post-Secondary Education, Training and Labour.
- Exclusive presentations and workshops only available through the Work Room Career Resource Centres.
- Trial and pilot versions of new career planning tools. Including our newly launched Industry Profiles Tool!
- Opportunity to share resources with other career practitioners.